Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Graduation

Graduating college is a pretty big deal and I feel like I never got to share it with you! My plan was to start the blog immediately after graduation but there were so many other things that were going on that I wanted to share with you! I'm also feeling very reflective today because as August is about to start tomorrow it brings up all the memories of getting ready for a new school year and doing one of my favorite things which is buying new school supplies! Although it is not necessary for me to buy some school supplies I don't know if I will be able to keep myself away from an office supply store. So in honor of throwback Thursday here are some pictures from my graduation! Enjoy!

So Collegiate
 Gurdeep and Kulwant were loving it!

 What is a graduation cap with letters and your monogram

White Dress = Classic graduation pic

Totally not a staged photo ;)


Westconn is Bestconn! Thanks for the memories!

Share your favorite throwback Thursday memories! 
XOXO- RPO1


1 comments:

  1. word im not in no pics daaammmmm partyof1 hahahahahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete