Friday, August 8, 2014

Fabulous Finds Friday!

Happy Weekend! I know I haven't posted a lot this week but I have been busy tying up some lose ends and looking into how to make some changes on the blog as well as how to make it a more enjoyable experience for you the reader! During my free time though I did have a few minutes to obsess over some things this week so I could share them with you for Fabulous Finds Friday!

First off I just purchased this book How To Live Like A Lady and I have so enjoyed reading it. I felt like I needed to pick up a good book to read for the summer and I think this is the perfect way to ease me back into reading for enjoyment! I love learning new things about manners and just social etiquette because I think these are valuable lessons and I can't wait to share some in future posts!

What a cute cover!

Next up is the Sock Bun! I know it's been around for a while but I feel like I needed one in my life so bad! I just think it is so cute and classy, plus I got really tired of having my hair up in a hot mess express bun and now I can look more put together! 
Hot mess express hair no more!

And this week I have been on a fall fashion kick and I'm thinking of all the things I want to add to my wardrobe and what's the top of my list is riding boots of course! So If you have any suggestions of your favorite riding boots please share because literally all of my recent browsing history has to do with boots and there are so many temptations!
Books or Boots Suggestions? Leave a comment! 
Have a great weekend!
XOXO- RPO1

0 comments:

Post a Comment