Monday, August 4, 2014

Monogram Monday!

I LOVE MONOGRAMS! Literally there is nothing more perfect than owning something with your initials on it, in my opinion. It it because of my some what new found love of monograms that I have decided to dedicate a post to all things that I own with my monogram and am currently dying to have! I wish a gift giving holiday was coming up so I would have a reason to receive all of them :(. Until then here are all my favorite things!


First of all lets talk about the most perfect graduation gift from BB! I literally died when I got these and I could not have been happier! 
Everybody needs weekend luggage so get to it people! 

Not only do I love to carry my monogram around I love to wear it! This is a fabulous navy long sleeve that I bought in march so I really haven't been able to enjoy it to it's full potential but I can not wait until fall! I will be wearing it everyday #sorrynotsorry

Before all the navy and white it was all about the Purple Monogram and I have no regrets! These will forever be my favorites <3


 Last but not least my graduation cap! I loved how it looked so simple and classic and it was such a nice touch to help make graduation a little more special. 


Now for my favorite part all the things that I NEED IN MY LIFE!

These hats are just too fresh
 
For all the exciting summer adventures

  No outfit is finished without the perfect sunnies! 


 A monogrammed clutch bag is a must have for fall and I will not rest until I have one!

Lastly this is the perfect everyday accessory and I the one item I am coveting the most!

What's your favorite wardrobe item? Are you a lover of monograms like I am? Leave your comments below!

XOXO- RPO1
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment