Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to school means back to PLANNING!

I have an obsession with planners otherwise know as academic agendas. I think they are the best tool to keep your self organized and a little bit more sophisticated than just putting everything into your phones calendar. A lady does not pull out her phone every other moment to check to see where she is going with her life.

Although I am not going back to school this fall I am still fully utilizing my planner that I purchased last winter and it goes until December of 2014!

Behold my Erin Condren Planner
 
The only life planner that you will ever need!

What I love about my planner is that is shows you the whole month at a glance at first and then when you turn the page it has the days of the week separated by morning, day, and night. This is super helpful for anyone because it does not mean that you need to separate everything by class or just the day of the week! 

The planner is a little pricey as it ends up being over $50 once you are done customizing it and adding on some of the cute things that the website offers but I have to say that it is all worth it in the end and if you think about it, that is only about $4 a month!

If you are looking to spend a little less money to spend to help you get organized for this school year I suggest going to Barnes & Noble they have a lot of cute options at very affordable prices! Like this super cute Elephant one 
So cute and fashionable!

I hope this post has made you a little more excited to go back to school! If you have any of your favorite planners you want to share leave me a comment below!

Planning and Posting one day at a time! 
XOXO- RPO1

0 comments:

Post a Comment