Friday, April 3, 2015

Fabulous Fiesta Friday

So I am kind of obsessed with South Western food and there are no shortage of great places that are opening up in the area that are serving up any kind of burrito, taco combination that you could desire. It is because of this interest that my quest has brought me to a new Mexican style restaurant in the area Salsa Fresca. The restaurant opened just a couple weeks ago not to far from my house and I have already made a visit but for take out and it was good so I have ventured back tonight with some dining companions.


The decor and menu are pretty welcoming which is nice and there are lots of different options to choose from even vegetarian so that really makes it accessible for all people which I appreciate. I'm all about inclusion.



We ordered ground beef tacos on the hard shell and the soft shell. They did not disappoint as they were fresh and made to order so quickly. The staff is very accommodating. I was able to try the shredded beef which tasted like pulled pork to me, so in the end I ended up with my favorite ground beef. Also it is important to note that the salsa that is given to you for FREE with chips is AMAZING! It literally is so fresh and I could not get enough of it!

Literally so good there was nothing left #sorrynotsorry

Final thoughts.

Overall it was a wonderful evening with friends that turned out into a spontaneous night wandering all around the Danbury area, which are sometimes the best nights! My dining companion and I have decided that we are now fans of Salsa Fresca and we will be returning the next time we are having an LTF outing. It is a welcome addition to the area because now we don't have to drive 30 minutes away to another favorite Mexican dinning option.

Have any favorite restaurants? Leave your recommendations in the comments! Have a good weekend!

XOXO-RPO1
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment