Friday, January 9, 2015

Fabulous Fashion Friday!

Happy Weekend!

The cold is totally kicking my butt right now and I am currently fighting a cold :( which stinks. All of this sad January weather however is making me so excited for the spring and all the spring fashions that are coming out. I remember last year when there were so many cute pieces that I wanted but could not justify buying them and waiting for months to wear them. Then when the time came for cute spring clothes I was a hot mess express. This year I am all about it though. I have already scoped out a few things that I can not wait to put in my closet.


Fabulous Fashion Friday



This shirt is the perfect transition from spring to summer and it will be perfect for pairing with jeans or white shorts. (Confession: I am so obsessed with the shirt I went out while writing this post and bought it already :x)


I have been wanting this Jacks since last summer and I am finally ready to make the plunge. This color combination is perfect for me because navy and white is a constant color staple in my wardrobe, especially in the warmer weather.



 I am IN LOVE with this bag. I think that's all I have to say. If I only get one thing for my birthday which is in 56 days (hint hint) I hope this is it. 





What spring fashions are you lusting over? Are you so ready for spring?

Happy Weekend!


XOXO-RPO1


0 comments:

Post a Comment