Monday, January 5, 2015

Classic: The Written Word



I love a good hand written note. I make it a point to send Thank You cards to people as I have posted about before. Now however I am making a point to really show appreciation to all the people in my life by sending them cards weather they be holiday cards, or just a nice thinking of you note.


There is just something so refreshing about receiving something nice in the mail for a change and I actually enjoy addressing and  stamping the envelops and it also helps me make sure that my address book is up to date. This way I will be able to make sure that I am able to keep in contact with my favorite people no matter what.

I have also recently decided that I was going to start writing in a journal, just as a private keepsake for myself. I have never been someone who is able to keep consistent with these kinds of commitments but it is a new year and that means that it is time for new challenges and experiences. There is also something so nice about looking back and reflecting on things that have happened or maybe I will wait until the end of 2015 to read through the whole thing and see how my life has changed.

What new things are you trying this year?

Happy Monday!
XOXO-RPO1

0 comments:

Post a Comment