Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Movies Watch List

I know it may seem strange that this is my second post about movies, but I promise you that I am not that big of a movie buff but I have just realized how excited I am for the month of June just because of the movies that I want to see. I think going to the movies during the summer is one of the only things that I consistently do every year summer after summer. As I wrote about in my last blog I went to go see X-Men: Days of Future Past the other night and I enjoyed it, but there are SO many movies coming out next month that I want to see that I don't even know how I am going to fit them all in! Here is a list of my must see movies in June!


22 Jump Street
Who doesn't love a little Channing Tatum in the summer?
How To Train Your Dragon 2
I am a little obsessed with Toothless (Cutest Dragon)
Think Like A Man Too
I have been waiting for this sequel for a while and can't wait to see Wendy Williams make a cameo!
Transformers: Age of Extinction
I love an action movie, and I have a strange obsession to transformers now thanks to BB ;)


I'm sure there will be other movies to come but I just can't think of them! Summer time is the best time for movies in my opinion because you always have the block busters that everyone goes to see and there is something so universal about going to the movies with your friends and having those late summer nights! 

A few things that I would like to mention about this post are though, the real reason why I decided to write it is because I am literally so irritated by the trailers for Maleficent; first of all the music the plays freaks me out beyond anything else. I literally can't stand it! Also I am not a fan of Angelina Jolie, and that is putting it nicely so I am annoyed when I see her face and the whole thing just kinds of creeps me out. I will find out the plot line for the movie none the less, because I am one of those people who need to know that happens in the end. If you have seen a movie or read a book that I haven't and I know that I have no interested in pursing I want to know that happens in the end. It's just one of my weird quirks and sometimes people just don't understand it, but it's okay!

Last thing I want to mention is about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, they are really on my mind today because of some jokes that were exchanged between friends and family today and I realized how excited I am to watch the movie! I think I have been an undercover TMNT fan since forever but never really realized it. I still remember playing their video game on the original Nintendo when I was a little kid with my cousin! I love the turtles and the fact that we share the love for pizza makes them that much better super hero's in my eyes! So I know what I will be doing in August!

What movie are you most excited to see this summer? What's you favorite season for movie watching?

0 comments:

Post a Comment