Friday, November 21, 2014

Fabulous Fashion Friday!


The cold weather is upon us and it's time to bundle up and accessorize for it! My favorite thing about the weather change is all the fashion possibilities that open in with the new season. In my opinion the best accessory for this is a statement scarf! I have been a fan of scarves for a while now and I continue to grow my collection every season, but there is no better feeling than a soft scarf that keeps you warm and bundled up. Today's post is featuring my newest addition from MarleyLilly.


If there is one thing I love more than all others it is a monogram. I think that you can never have too many monograms and having one on your scarf is the perfect touch of personalization. I've been using this cashmere feel scarf practically everyday since I received it, and it has really held up in all conditions. I like that it is perfect for casual wear or can help to dress up any outfit. 

I'm a really big fan of this color combination as well because I was able to mix it with a more neutral pallet like this, for when you are just running out the door. Or if you want to add a pop of color to an
outfit you really can't go wrong.

.

Overall I think the scarf is a welcome addition to any wardrobe and I can't wait to see what other ways I can style it. Plus I know it will definitely be under the tree for a few of my friends!

P.S. Head over to MarleyLilly right now for their Black Friday Preview sale for amazing deals on their personalized gifts, this fabulous scarf is even on sale!

Happy Shopping!
XOXO-RPO1

*Product provided gratis, all opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by a third party


0 comments:

Post a Comment