Friday, May 29, 2015

Fabulous Finds Friday! YouTube

This weeks Fabulous Finds Friday is all about yours truly!

I have a YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

My first video is a product review on all the items I received from Influenster. I first posted that review on Fabulous Finds Friday: Bella VoxBox.

I have been wanting to make YouTube videos for a while but this was really what I needed to get started so I'm really excited to start on that journey as well. I also feel like I am better in live action than I am through the written word but you be the judge of that! Leave me a comment letting me know what you like better or what kind of things you would like to see me post about on YouTube! I will still be blogging though I am not giving up on that I am just exploring another avenue to give you the best of Riyapartyofone.

Watch the video below :)

 

Happy Weekend!
XOXO-RPO1

0 comments:

Post a Comment