Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fabulous Finds Friday!

It's Friday! So it is the perfect time to look back and think about the passing week and get ready for a beautiful weekend! In honor of it being Friday and my love for alliteration I thought I would take this opportunity to share with all of you some of the things I love in my hopefully weekly; fabulous finds Friday post!

This week's spotlight is on someone who I admire so much that I can't even begin to describe and that is one of my best friend's and role model Alexa DeLaurentis. Alexa is an amazing crafter and a number one hustler (lol). She works full time and still manages to turn her passion into beautiful creative accessories for everyone. She has the best bowtique on Etsy and is currently setting up shop at lots of craft fairs all around Connecticut! Not only are all of her products fiercely fashionable but they are all made with love and nothing can beat that! I own a few of her bows and hair ties myself and I can tell you first hand that they are of the utmost quality! I have also ordered them for my friends and loved ones and they have absolutely loved them!

Here are few items from her shop that I am currently coveting!

Anchors Aweigh (nautical or nothing is the motto right now)

Black and White Damask (If I had to pick a pattern for my life this would be it)


Everything Nice Lilly Pulitzer(Every girl needs a little Lilly in her life)

 Queenie (Obviously the most royal of choices for the princess in your life)

Party in the USA ( is there any better way to celebrate America?)

Red White and Blue Polka dot Flower Headband (I know what I will be wearing on the 4th of July!)

Peacock Hair ties (they make the perfect summer accessory for your hair or your wrist)


I just need to add that I use her hair ties every day, not only are they so cute and patterned but THEY DON'T CREASE YOUR HAIR! That is the last thing I need when I tie my hair up, I like it to look fresh when I take it down not like a hot mess and these are the perfect accessory! 



There are a lot of gift giving occasions coming up this summer like graduations, birthday parities and she's even got things for the men in your life! Here a few great gift ideas for the guys!

Giants Key Fob (perfect for any die hard fan)
 
 Dr. Who Bow Tie (she made this custom and it is perfect for the whovians in your life!)

Yankees Key Fob (It's baseball season, show your pride with style)
I hope you find something you love at her Bowtique! Everything is fabulous so happy shopping!


What are some of your favorite shops or up and coming businesses?


0 comments:

Post a Comment